The pieces printed with Smartfil Wood have a spectacular result, since they appear to be made with real wood. As it is composed of 40% of organic matter, such as wood, during the printing of the same piece, the tone may vary if the temperature changes. It is a filament that is easy to print and can be machined in order to improve the surface finish
- 40% wood.
- Possibility of machining to improve its finish.
- Woody feel.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- Easy to print.
- Compatible with most printers on the market.
- Manufactured from organic material by Smart Materials 3D with our compounding line.
- Pieces that require an aesthetic and feel similar to wood.
- Visual models.
- Educational projects.
It is recommended to print with a layer height greater than 0.2 mm and nozzles greater than 0.4 mm.
It is important to prevent the material from heating up in the extruder while printing is waiting because closures can occur due to the crystallization of the extruder.
The surface appearance can be varied by increasing the printing temperature by taking on darker tones.